Jersey College has solely offered nursing programs since 2004 and has graduated over 2,000 licensed professionals.
Professional Nursing Program (RN) LPN to RN Bridge Track (RN)Generic Track (RN) Practical Nursing Program (LPN) Nurse Residency Track
Our New Jersey, Florida an Indiana campuses are located near major metropolitan areas easily accessible for the commuting student.
Ewing, New Jersey (NJ/PA) Teterboro, New Jersey (NJ/NY) Jacksonville, Florida Tampa, Florida Fort Lauderdale, FloridaLargo, FloridaPort Charlotte, FloridaFort Wayne, Indiana
Each campus is accredited and approved by The Department of Education to offer Federal Financial Assistance to our students.
Begin you nursing education at Jersey College by requesting an application. One of our admission representatives will contact you shortly.
Provide your phone number and an advisor will call you:
Our Chancellor and President welcome you to Jersey College.
Our mission and goals direct us towards excellence in nursing education.
We have provided quality nursing education since 2004.
Our accreditations and licenses ensure you receive the best in nursing education.
Our partnerships give you even more educational opportunities.
Nursing is not just a job, it's a lifestyle.
New careers await our graduates—Hear what they have to say.
Serving northern New Jersey, the greater New York City metropolitan area & southern Connecticut.
Serving New Jersey, Delaware, and the greater Philadelphia metropolitan area.
Serving the greater Ft Lauderdale, Miami & Dade County regions.
Instructional Service Center serving the Largo and St. Petersburg, FL areas.
Instructional Service Center serving Port Charlotte and Fort Meyers, FL areas.
Serving the greater Tampa and Brandon, FL areas.
Serving the northern Florida and southern Georgia region.
Instructional Service Center serving Fort Wayne, IN.
Take nursing classes in the evenings to free up day time for work and home life.
Apply now for admission to our RN Program.
Apply now for admission to our LPN Program.
Get state and private funding and scholarships to help pay for nursing school.
Jersey College helps you understand the federal financial aid you may qualify for.
Use our calculator to estimate how much nursing school and related expenses may cost.
Estimate your tuition rate and fees for the program you are interested in.
Thousands of physical and virtual library resources are available.
Program start dates, breaks, and holidays.
In-class test preparation, tutoring and other resources to help students prepare for the NCLEX Exam
View our Institutional Academic Catalog
Receive the information you'll need to start your nursing program.
Directions to our seven campuses.
Perhaps you are thinking about your career, and are ready for something bigger and better. If you’ve been contemplating a career in nursing, but aren’t sure if it’s time, here are 6 signs to let you know that you are ready to return to school to become a nurse.
1. Your current career is no longer satisfyingMaybe you’ve reached the point in your current career where you can no longer advance any further - or perhaps you don’t enjoy the job you are currently doing. If you are no longer happy doing your current job, it may be time to start looking at other options. A fulfilling career should be something you look forward to every day!
2. You have a passion for improving the health of othersAre you always looking for a way to keep your family and friends healthy, whether it be encouraging them to exercise or cooking them healthy foods? Your passion for the health of others is a great sign that nursing is for you! As a nurse, you will have the opportunity to actively improve the health of those you are working with.
3. You want to be in an industry with solid growth potentialAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment of registered nurses is projected to grow 16% from 2014 to 2024. Demand for healthcare services will be increasing for several reasons. The number of individuals with access to health insurance is expected to continue to increase, causing the need for nurses to rise. With the aging population, nurses will be needed to educate and care for those with chronic conditions, and provide long-term, rehabilitative and mental health care for those in need. Additionally, healthcare facilities will be needing nurses to help with the growth in outpatient care and surgical procedures.
4. You are motivated by making a differenceNursing offers you the opportunity to follow your passions when it comes to helping others. A caring and compassionate nurse can make a patient’s healthcare experience a pleasant one, rather than a disagreeable one. By becoming a nurse, you will be making a difference in your community and the lives of others, one patient at a time.
5. You are looking for a career with optionsAs a nurse, you will have many different options when it comes to your career. There are various opportunities in different settings ranging from homecare facilities, to hospitals to schools, to name a few. There are also specialties to choose from such as pediatrics, geriatrics, and more. So if trauma cases excite you, you may want to pursue an emergency room position, or if you enjoy working with children a pediatrics setting may be a good fit. If you decide one environment is not for you, there are opportunities for one that suits you better!
6. You are ready for excitement!As a nurse, no day is ever the same! Nurses are constantly on the move and are meeting new patients all the time! You never know what is going to happen! You’ll have the opportunity to learn on the job each day with new and exciting experiences occurring all around you.
Do these signs fit you? If so you may be ready to become a nursing student. Contact Jersey College today to learn more about how you can begin your career in nursing. You’ll be making an investment, not only in your future, but in the futures of all of the patients you may help along the way!
Source:Bureau of Labor Statistics (2015, December 17). Registered nurses: job outlook. Retrieved from http://www.bls.gov
Thank you for your interest in Jersey College. If you are interested in a particular program or campus, please indicate so below.
Please provide some additional information so we can better serve you: