Jersey College has solely offered nursing programs since 2004 and has graduated over 2,000 licensed professionals.
Professional Nursing Program (RN) LPN to RN Bridge Track (RN)Generic Track (RN) Practical Nursing Program (LPN) Nurse Residency Track
Our New Jersey, Florida an Indiana campuses are located near major metropolitan areas easily accessible for the commuting student.
Ewing, New Jersey (NJ/PA) Teterboro, New Jersey (NJ/NY) Jacksonville, Florida Tampa, Florida Fort Lauderdale, FloridaLargo, FloridaPort Charlotte, FloridaFort Wayne, Indiana
Each campus is accredited and approved by The Department of Education to offer Federal Financial Assistance to our students.
Begin you nursing education at Jersey College by requesting an application. One of our admission representatives will contact you shortly.
Provide your phone number and an advisor will call you:
Our Chancellor and President welcome you to Jersey College.
Our mission and goals direct us towards excellence in nursing education.
We have provided quality nursing education since 2004.
Our accreditations and licenses ensure you receive the best in nursing education.
Our partnerships give you even more educational opportunities.
Nursing is not just a job, it's a lifestyle.
New careers await our graduates—Hear what they have to say.
Serving northern New Jersey, the greater New York City metropolitan area & southern Connecticut.
Serving New Jersey, Delaware, and the greater Philadelphia metropolitan area.
Serving the greater Ft Lauderdale, Miami & Dade County regions.
Instructional Service Center serving the Largo and St. Petersburg, FL areas.
Instructional Service Center serving Port Charlotte and Fort Meyers, FL areas.
Serving the greater Tampa and Brandon, FL areas.
Serving the northern Florida and southern Georgia region.
Instructional Service Center serving Fort Wayne, IN.
Take nursing classes in the evenings to free up day time for work and home life.
Apply now for admission to our RN Program.
Apply now for admission to our LPN Program.
Get state and private funding and scholarships to help pay for nursing school.
Jersey College helps you understand the federal financial aid you may qualify for.
Use our calculator to estimate how much nursing school and related expenses may cost.
Estimate your tuition rate and fees for the program you are interested in.
Thousands of physical and virtual library resources are available.
Program start dates, breaks, and holidays.
In-class test preparation, tutoring and other resources to help students prepare for the NCLEX Exam
View our Institutional Academic Catalog
Receive the information you'll need to start your nursing program.
Directions to our seven campuses.
1. USE ALL YOUR RESOURCES: Take advantage of all the resources provided, not just the ones on campus. The online library is a great resource for additional books!
2. GET ORGANIZED: Prioritize your time! It is important to balance both your study time and personal time.
3. SHOW UP TO CLASS: Not everything we learn is in textbooks and the hands-on aspect of learning is very important. Being present and on time helps ensure you do not miss important materials covered.
4. MAKE A STUDY BUDDY: A study partner/group is important not only for studying together but also for the encouragement and support aspect. Study buddies often help you stay accountable and can be used to better yourself.
5. ASK QUESTIONS: Never be afraid to ask for clarification on something you do not understand. In nursing especially, you want to be certain you understand all topics clearly.
6. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CLINICALS: Use the clinicals as a learning experience. This is your time to get out in the field and interact with patients. Clinicals help give you an insight into what the atmosphere is like in different healthcare settings.
7. DO NO PROCRASTINATE!!! : Do not put things off for a later time. If you do, procrastination will be your downfall. Again, refer to numbers 2 and 4 – organizing your time and having a study buddy can assist with making sure you don’t put things off.
8. CHANGE YOUR MINDSET: Nursing is an accelerated program so do not expect to ace every test. Having a positive mindset and determination is half the battle! Make sure you are putting the effort into your studies that is necessary.
9. ASK FOR HELP: The school always has tutors and different resources available to help you succeed. Use them! If you feel like you are struggling, visit your Associate Dean for tips or tutoring options.
10. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF: Get enough sleep, eat and make sure you give yourself some time just to relax.
Thank you for your interest in Jersey College. If you are interested in a particular program or campus, please indicate so below.
Please provide some additional information so we can better serve you: