Nursing Program Tuition Assistance
All Jersey College students attending the Brooksville Campus are eligible to receive $10,000 from Bravera Health towards their nursing education. Students will be awarded up to $5,000 per year for two years to cover their institutional charges.
Student IS NOT Currently Employed at one or more Eligible Facilities
- Student must maintain active enrollment at Jersey College
- Student must commit to work for one or more of the Eligible Facilities for three (3) years immediately following graduation
- Student must sign a Tuition Assistance Agreement
- Student must sign an Income Sharing Agreement
- Student must commit to work for one or more of the Eligible Facilities for two (2) years immediately following graduation
- Student must sign a Tuition Assistance Agreement
Jersey College students that work for one or more Eligible Facilities throughout their enrollment are eligible for tuition reimbursement from Bravera Health.
|Minimum Weekly Hours Worked Throughout Enrollment||Tuition Reimbursement Per Year|
- Jersey College students must maintain employment with one or more eligible facilities throughout their enrollment
- Tuition Reimbursement payments will be made at the end of a semester for coursework in which the student achieves a "C" or better
- Tuition Reimbursement payments will be up to the institutional charges minus Federal, State, and County grants awarded to the student for each term
- Student must commit to work for one or more of the Eligible Facilities for one (1) year for every $2,500 received in Tuition Reimbursement
Jersey College graduates that work for one or more Eligible Facilities will be eligible for Loan Forgiveness benefits from Bravera Health. Graduates will be able to receive up to $5,000 per year for up to four (4) years.
JERSEY COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS
Community Health Systems Award
Students enrolling in the Professional Nursing program:
- who are employed by Community Health System (or an affiliated entity that is directly or indirectly in control of or under the power of CHS) or
- whose immediate family member is employed by CHS (including employee’s spouse or domestic partner and unmarried children of employee, spouse, or domestic partner; provided, that any unmarried children must reside regularly in employee’s household, may not be members of another household, and must be under the age of 30)
are eligible to receive a 10% tuition rate deduction each term
Prior to the start of each semester students must:
- (i) be in good academic standing (defined as a grade of "C" or better) in courses completed in the prior semester;
- (ii) maintain satisfactory academic progress, as defined by the then current policy of Jersey College;
- (iii) provide proof of a minimum of 180-days of continuous employment with Eligible Facility and continuation of such employment as of the start of the applicable semester
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why is Bravera Health sponsoring this program at Jersey College?
Bravera Health has entered into a strategic alliance with Jersey College to establish a pipeline of nursing graduates for our associated hospitals and affiliated organizations. Jersey College’s program exposes students to the nursing values and philosophies of our Facilities with an emphasis on patient bedside care.
2. Who is eligible for each program?
Tuition Assistance: All Jersey College students enrolled at the Brooksville Campus who commit to work for an Eligible Facility after graduation.
Tuition Reimbursement: All Jersey College students enrolled at the Brooksville Campus and employed at an Eligible Facility.1
Loan Forgiveness for Jersey College Graduates: All graduates of the Jersey College Brooksville Campus that work for an Eligible Facility.1
Jersey College Scholarship: All Jersey College students enrolled at the Brooksville Campus and continuously employed by an Eligible Facility for a minimum of 180 days.1
3. How do I apply for each program?
Tuition Assistance: Contact a Jersey College Financial Aid Planner.
Tuition Reimbursement: Employees of Eligible Facilities may contact a Jersey College Financial Aid Planner or HR Representative of Bravera Health.
Loan Forgiveness for Jersey College Graduates: Employees of Eligible Facilities may contact a Jersey College Financial Aid Planner or HR Representative of Bravera Health.
Jersey College Scholarship: Contact a Jersey College Financial Aid Planner.
4. What are the Tuition Assistance Requirements?
|Status At Enrollment||Commitment to Work for Eligible||Sign Income Sharing|
|Employed at Eligible Facility||2 Years After Graduation||No|
|Not Employed at Eligible Facility||3 Years After Graduation||Yes|
5. What is an Income Sharing Agreement (ISA)?
An ISA offers funding for college that you repay based on your future salary. An ISA related to Tuition Assistance is in effect only for graduates who do not fulfill their commitment to work for an Eligible Facility. The ISA will be waived once a graduate completes their commitment.
1 No guarantee of employment or of any certain wage or salary is made by Jersey College or any Eligible Facility.
BRAVERA HEALTH ELIGIBLE FACILITIES
Bravera Health - Brooksville
17240 Cortez Blvd.
Brooksville, FL 34601
Bravera Health - Seven Rivers
6201 N. Suncoast Blvd.
Crystal River, FL 34428
Bravera Health - Spring Hill
10461 Quality Dr.
Spring Hill, FL 34609