Jersey College has solely offered nursing programs since 2004 and has graduated over 2,000 licensed professionals.
Professional Nursing Program (RN) LPN to RN Bridge Track (RN)Generic Track (RN) Practical Nursing Program (LPN) Nurse Residency Track
Our New Jersey, Florida an Indiana campuses are located near major metropolitan areas easily accessible for the commuting student.
Ewing, New Jersey (NJ/PA) Teterboro, New Jersey (NJ/NY) Jacksonville, Florida Tampa, Florida Fort Lauderdale, FloridaLargo, FloridaPort Charlotte, FloridaFort Wayne, Indiana
Each campus is accredited and approved by The Department of Education to offer Federal Financial Assistance to our students.
Begin you nursing education at Jersey College by requesting an application. One of our admission representatives will contact you shortly.
Provide your phone number and an advisor will call you:
Our Chancellor and President welcome you to Jersey College.
Our mission and goals direct us towards excellence in nursing education.
We have provided quality nursing education since 2004.
Our accreditations and licenses ensure you receive the best in nursing education.
Our partnerships give you even more educational opportunities.
Nursing is not just a job, it's a lifestyle.
New careers await our graduates—Hear what they have to say.
Serving northern New Jersey, the greater New York City metropolitan area & southern Connecticut.
Serving New Jersey, Delaware, and the greater Philadelphia metropolitan area.
Serving the greater Ft Lauderdale, Miami & Dade County regions.
Instructional Service Center serving the Largo and St. Petersburg, FL areas.
Instructional Service Center serving Port Charlotte and Fort Meyers, FL areas.
Serving the greater Tampa and Brandon, FL areas.
Serving the northern Florida and southern Georgia region.
Instructional Service Center serving Fort Wayne, IN.
Take nursing classes in the evenings to free up day time for work and home life.
Apply now for admission to our RN Program.
Apply now for admission to our LPN Program.
Get state and private funding and scholarships to help pay for nursing school.
Jersey College helps you understand the federal financial aid you may qualify for.
Use our calculator to estimate how much nursing school and related expenses may cost.
Estimate your tuition rate and fees for the program you are interested in.
Thousands of physical and virtual library resources are available.
Program start dates, breaks, and holidays.
In-class test preparation, tutoring and other resources to help students prepare for the NCLEX Exam
View our Institutional Academic Catalog
Receive the information you'll need to start your nursing program.
Directions to our seven campuses.
Healthcare is a team atmosphere. Nursing units work together as a team to provide the best patient care and outcomes. An important component to being a great nurse is being a great team member. Do you have what it takes? Here are 5 Ways to be a Team Player!
1. Provide Support – Help others! Helping out is the number one way to make a co-worker feel supported and to encourage teamwork between nurses. Make sure to be extra welcoming to those who are new to nursing or new to your team. Offering support to others often leads to having support offered when you need assistance too!
2. Be Reliable - Stick to it! If you make a commitment, stick with it! Being reliable lets your team know they can always count on you.
3. Emphasize open Communication - Be clear! Good communication is a key component of a well-functioning team, especially in nursing. Patients typically see many different nurses, doctors, and other healthcare providers while they are being treated. It is vital that the team caring for the patient shares details and communicates clearly with each other to ensure the patient is receiving the best care possible.
4. Exhibit Optimism – Stay Positive!Nursing can be challenging at times. Nurses may work long hours, which can be physically and emotionally draining. Having a positive mindset not only helps you but those around you as well – whether they be your team or patients… spread the positive vibes!
5. Show Respect – Set the example! It is important to always be respectful in the nursing profession. Nurses encounter many different individuals daily - patients, their family members, co-workers, doctors, and more. Each person has their own personality. Showing respect to everyone helps set an example that nurses hold themselves to a higher standard, even in difficult situations. When working with a team, you often earn respect from others by showing respect.
Are you ready to join the team? Learn more about our classes starting soon near you!
Thank you for your interest in Jersey College. If you are interested in a particular program or campus, please indicate so below.
Please provide some additional information so we can better serve you: